Wednesday, September 16, 2015

About my blog

As you know,  the title of my blog is interesting encounters. You've probably guessed by now what i will be blogging about , thats right , my intersting encounters. I often go out skateboarding in my free time , and in that time  I meet some very interesting people. I've always wondered who these people are , what there stroy is , and whats on there mind. By doing this blog , its given me an oppurtunity to do just that. My blog enterees will be in an "interview" style , and include questions and answers from the people I choose to interview. The purpose of this blog is to learn something new about a stranger , gain their perspective on current and ongoing issues , and other things that I find to be important.  I will interview people of all ages , ethnicities , social classes , etc. I believe everybody has the right to be heard , and I believe the blog will give them the opportunity to do that . My inspiration to make my theme about interviews is that many people aren't heard just because of  their race , financial circumstances , etc. This blog won't be about promoting ideas or beliefs , and everything that is said is just a personal opinion . I hope you enjoy my posts !

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till any upcoming blogs that you will have in the future! I want to know how different peoples lives are, even though they have a common interest (which in this case would be skateboarding.)

    ReplyDelete