Sunday, October 11, 2015

Dax's House

Last Friday , October 9th, I went over to one of my very good pal Dax's house, along with my other good pal Russ.  Dax's mother , Tasha , better known as the notorious Mama Bezner , picked us all up from school in her radiantly colored Chevrolet Volt. We were all sitting comfortably on our cellular devices when Dax suggested we listen to some obscene and inappropriate gangster rap. I took this into consideration for a second , and then I plugged my phone into the AUX and began to blast a new up-and-coming rappers hit single , "Drill Time" by Slim Jesus. It was totally fire , but Dax turned down the beat to express his desire for a Halloween Whopper from Burger King. Mama Bezner , being the totally radical and righteous mom that she is, told us that she would all get us Burger king. We got our food which satisfied us until we got to Dax's house. Once we arrived we immediately started destroying his and his neighbors property , and shredding up his flat bar. After a good few minutes of skating , we all went into the backyard to go swimming.  After our quick dip in the pool , we had a super manly and confidential talk about our love for tea cup poodles. We went back outside and continued skating ,  only to come back inside again to play WWE wrestling on the xbox. After playing video games , Russ and I decided totable it out for real.We had a super intense fist fight , and blood was lost on both sides. We both had some broken ribs and traumatic head injuries , but were both okay now. That pretty much sums up my time at Dax's house , I hope you enjoyed !

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Sheriff gave you the first head concussion, I hope you are ok ;)! Totally radical adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story, best part "notorious Mama Bezner".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story, best part "notorious Mama Bezner".

    ReplyDelete