Sunday, November 15, 2015
Peanuts Movie
I've decided to blog about something a little different this week, my review of the new Peanuts movie. For those of of you that don't know, "Peanuts" is originally a comic strip , and later turned into several T.V specials, and now a movie. It features Charlie Brown, his dog Snoopy, and several other of Charlie Browns friends. The movie is about Charlie going after a new girl in his school , and it also references several of the T.V. specials. I personally really enjoyed the film , I thought it was very funny, and it also was a good addition to the Peanuts series. It included all of the original characters from the comic strip , and paid homage to the original creators of it. It's a very family friendly film, and it's humorous , but also teaches several valuable lessons along the way. If you're into Peanuts, I highly recommend you watch it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment