Sunday, January 31, 2016
Sky High
A couple of weeks ago, my friend Jade invited me to go to Sky High, along with several other of my friends and classmates. After a long week of anticipation, the date finally arrived and I was very exited to go to Sky High with all my friends . The session was between 9-12, so I had a lot of free time before it was time to go. I went over to my friend Maxs house, and we skated around the front of his house and went on his trampoline in the back yard. Unfortunately, I completely shattered my phone in the trampoline, but it's alright now so there's no worries. After what seemed like an eternity, we finally left for sky high. When we arrived, most of my friends were there and they waited with us in line for a few minutes. After we payed our admission, we immediately began jumping. We went all around the facility, and we're spinning and flipping all over the place. Every few minutes we took a break to drink some water or talk to a friend. We were there for about 2 and half hours before we departed, and all of us were feeling we're tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment