Sunday, February 28, 2016

Why you should follow me on social media.

I know by the title of this blog you can only assume that I am an atrocious social media addict who has fallen prisoner to his phone, and rightfully so. The reality of this situation is I am neither of those things ,(I think) and this whole blog is a joke. But since nobody reads my blogs and the internet is a perfect place to exploit yourself, I thought I might as well enlighten you about my social media platforms and why you should pay them a visit. To start things off, you can find all my social media by typing in @naawsty. I tend to frequent Instagram and Snapchat, so if you want to get to know me without really knowing me, those are the places to go. My social media varies in content, ranging from skateboarding from either my friends or I, funny videos, and yes, the occasional picture of myself. I try to limit my content to only that of the highest standard, and its proven to have worked well so far. People i've never met before have recognized me from my social media, and I have even coined the nickname "naawsty" after my social media platforms. So, if you want to see this amazing content for yourself, feel free to checkout out my social media. Don't forget to like, subscribe, retweet, favorite, or add me.

No comments:

Post a Comment