Sunday, April 17, 2016

Another day with the homies

Sunday is usually a day for leisurely activities and a melancholy style thinking. Everyone is tired, it's the last day you have to collect your sanity before school or work starts, and you just generally feel bummed out. My day, just like many other Sundays, began this way. I was sleep deprived, sore, and I lacked the motivation to do anything besides eat and watch videos on my phone. I slumped around until about 2, when I decided it was best to get out of the house and have a nice change of scenery. I went to Target and purchased a new pair of headphones, and then I went over to a Subway near Dax's house where I met up with Dax and Russell. Russell's visit was short lived, however, due to him being sick. Dax and I continued skating after his departure and went around the area in search for new, fun places to skate. After 2 hours of casual skating, we ended up back at his place where we skating and talked to a few of our friends over snapchat. It was around 7 when I was picked up, and I must say the day was truly spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment